Information Security Purpose
Casinobaltics information management purpose is to ensure that its core and support activities operate with minimum disruption.
Casinobaltics.com ensures that all information used or stored by GiG has absolute integrity and availability. The site guarantees that all relevant information is managed and stored in accordance with proper confidentiality procedures.
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this policy is to protect the organisation’s information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, intentional or unintentional.
It is the policy of the Organisation to:
- Confidential information may be accessed only by those who have the necessary access, always following the principle of least privilege.
- The stability, security and availability of our information remains unchanged when changes are made to the Casinobaltics system.
- Our customer information as well as our business information is strictly monitored and protected.
- Being an industry leading platform and media provider, delivering high-end security solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers.
- Compliance with gaming regulations and other legal requirements in respect to the various licenses is enforced and integrated into all our systems and business processes.
Information Security Risks
Risks on the Casinobaltics.com website are managed through an information risk management system adopted to ensure the timely identification and appropriate correction of such risks, enabling the company to adopt a risk-based approach integrated into its decision-making processes.
It is the responsibility of every employee to comply with the Information Security Policy. All managers are directly responsible for implementing information security requirements within their teams.
- The Management Representative is directly responsible for the formulation, planning, implementation and operation of the ISMS at Casinobaltics.com
- The Internal Audit Committee is directly responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the information security management system.
- This information security policy is reviewed when significant changes occur in the organization.