Casinos with credit cards are found everywhere on the Internet. Credit and debit cards are not only the most common banking transactions worldwide, but also the most commonly used payment methods for depositing accounts in online casinos. Almost all online casinos accept deposits using credit/debit cards, and winnings can be paid back to you the same way.
Usually, online casinos accept Visa and MasterCard for Latvian players, but sometimes you can find some other online casino credit cards.
Visa is one of the world’s largest organizations for issuing prepaid, credit and debit cards. Banks and financial institutions around the world receive licenses from VISA International to issue their credit/debit cards. VISA offers payment technologies that allow digital payments not only for consumers, but also for businesses, which includes online casinos.
Mastercard credit card is accepted as a non-cash means of payment in millions of trading enterprises around the world. Whether you shop online, rent a car or play at a casino, you can make payments both online and offline, around the clock.
Both Visa and MasterCard cards can be obtained from any bank, as both cards are widely recognized all over the world and have so much in common from the point of view of everyday use, so there is practically no difference which logo is depicted on your credit/debit card.
- High level of security
- Simple and instant deposits can be made with credit cards
- Accepted in almost all online casinos around the world
- Limits are significantly higher compared to other methods
- The payment in the casino takes 2-5 days
- The risk of getting into debt
- Some cards charge a commission
Pros of credit cards
– Credit cards provide first-class protection of customer data using various security and identification measures.
– Simple and instant deposits – Deposits are made quickly and credited to the gaming account almost instantly
– Accepted in almost all online casinos around the world – Almost everyone has credit cards and due to its popularity, most major credit cards are accepted for payment in most casinos.
– Large limits – As a rule, with the help of credit cards, players can enter and withdraw large amounts compared to other methods.
Cons of credit cards
– When it comes to withdrawals, the processing time varies from 1 to 5 days.
– Some cards charge 2-3% commission for casino deposits
– There is a risk of overspending when using a credit card. If it is difficult for you to control yourself in a casino, credit cards are not the best option.
Remember that percentages are charged on credit cards if the balance of the debt is not repaid on time.
Both MasterCard and Visa allow you to conduct quick money transactions in the casino. This is why casino deposits using credit cards are so popular.
- Choose a reputable online casino from our list that accepts credit/debit cards.
- Register or log in to your casino account and follow these steps:
- Open the “Cashier” section and select “Credit/Debit cards” as a way to top up your account.
- Fill in the required fields, including card number, credit card name, expiration date and CVV number
- Specify the deposit amount
- Confirm the transaction
Enjoy the gameplay! When you top up your gaming account with a credit or debit card, the money in your account is usually available immediately.
Commission for a deposit via credit cards
Deposits with MasterCard and Visa cards are completely free in almost all online casinos. However, there are some exceptions when customers have to pay 2-3%. Also, do not forget that there are online casinos that can also charge a commission for credit card transactions.
Therefore, it is recommended to check the terms and conditions if you want to make a deposit with a new operator.Also, do not forget about the additional commission when it comes to currency conversion.
In order to withdraw winnings from the casino, you can use the same method, which is incredibly simple, since information about your card is already stored on your player account.
Unfortunately, the withdrawal speed is slower than with e-wallets, in most cases your winnings will be credited to your card account within five working days.
Credit/debit cards in online casinos, unlike Neteller or Skrill, are not excluded from the opportunity of receiving welcome bonuses. You can get a deposit bonus, usually game money and free spins, which are credited to the players’ accounts immediately after making a deposit. As well as other casino bonuses – cashback, no deposit bonuses and loyalty programs.
In rare cases, some providers may even offer special bonuses for using a credit card online at a casino.
When making money transactions online, it is completely normal to worry about how protected your personal and financial data are. To ease these concerns, online casinos use the most advanced security systems to protect all your personal information.
Not only casinos, but also credit card providers have the highest level of security, which guarantees reliable protection against fraud. They use the latest encryption technologies and other measures to protect your data. Here are some of them
- When you enter information online, all your financial and personal information is encrypted. In other words, your information is completely protected and, in case of theft, totally unreadable.
- Payments are also protected by two-factor authentication via text message or email
- 3D-Secure or ID-Check via PIN.
- Mobile apps allow you to enable notifications about various transactions, and the balance can always be checked within a few seconds.
As a rule, well-known global credit card companies offer professional service at a high level. All questions are solved by a team of financial experts. However, in order to clarify more specific issues and problems with the card, we recommend you contact the bank where the card was issued.
All online casinos in Latvia accept Visa or MasterCard credit cards. Some online casinos accept other credit cards for payments.
Usually in an online casino you can top up your account and withdraw funds using a credit card for free. However, there are exceptions when a commission of 2-3% is charged.
Credit cards are a popular form of payment due to their high security and prevalence. Most casino players already have credit cards and use them regularly for making deposits in online casinos.
It usually takes only a few minutes to top up your account with a credit card. Withdrawal of funds may take longer, from two to five business days.