Convenience also plays an important role along with the fact that depositing and withdrawing funds have very small commissions, in online casinos also.
Therefore, more and more online casinos are offering deposits and withdrawals using the Skrill payment method. This method is loved by casino visitors all over the world, as deposits and withdrawals occur at lightning speed.
If you want to make transactions using Skrill, you need to:
1.Register at Skrill, which takes no more than five minutes, and all you need is a valid email address. Specify your:
- First name, last name
- Country and currency
- Email address and password.
2.To make transactions, you must complete the registration by filling in your personal information:
- Full postal address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
As the last step when creating an account, for security reasons you need to set a 6–digit PIN code.
3.After opening an account for making payments, funds must be credited. This can be done using a credit card, bank transfer, other e-wallets or any other option that is accepted in a particular country. Topping up your Skrill account is also the first step to verify your account.
In most cases, the transferred funds are immediately credited to the Skrill account.
4.In order to increase the limits of transactions or even remove them, you must go through the verification process. To verify your identity, you need to send a photo of your identity document. Address verification is carried out by determining geolocation, or by using a document confirming your address (a receipt from the bank or a utility bill will suffice).
Opening an account and using a Skrill account is free of charge. However, if you have not used your wallet for 6 months, a commission of 5 euros is charged monthly.
Skrill can be used either through an app on your phone, or you can order a physical Skrill Prepaid MasterCard.
| || |
Pros of Skrill
– Transactions are as secure as possible – Skrill is officially registered in the UK. Skrill is under constant financial supervision of the FCA to ensure fair work.
– Casino commission is usually not charged – Commissions are low, and deposits and withdrawals of winnings at the casino are usually free.
– Recently, Skrill has also existed as a platform for exchanging cryptocurrencies. It is also very useful for players, as cryptocurrency payments can also be used in casinos.
– Mobile application for iOS and Android – All transactions can be carried out in a few clicks through a convenient smartphone application, wherever you are.
– The process of depositing and withdrawing funds is simple and fast.
Disadvantages of Skrill
– The main drawback of using Skrill is that in some casinos, making the first deposit through this e-wallet, players are not awarded a welcome bonus.
Like many other payments using e-wallets in online casinos, transactions are made almost instantly.
- Login and register on the website of the casino where you want to play
- Open the “Cashier” section and select “Deposit”
- Here you need to select “E-wallets” and then “Skrill”
- Enter the same email address to which the Skrill account was registered
- Enter the amount you want to deposit to the casino.
- You can complete the payment by logging into your Skrill account and confirming it.
The money is immediately transferred to the casino account, and you can play your favorite games and place bets.
Commission for a deposit via Skrill
When using the Skrill payment method, the commission is usually not charged. Only if the online casino provider itself charges a commission when using this deposit method. This is why it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the casino in advance.
However, in most cases, the best online casinos do not charge any fees for transactions with electronic wallets such as Skrill.
Withdrawing funds from an online casino using Skrill is both fast and convenient and is carried out in the same way as depositing an account. You simply need to go to the checkout section “Withdrawal of funds”, select Skrill as the payment method and enter the desired withdrawal amount.
The casino will consider your withdrawal request from one to two days usually. Some online casinos offer instant withdrawals, in other cases, withdrawals may take up to three business days.
Some operators may not provide a welcome bonus if the deposit was made through Skrill. Therefore, you should inquire about this through the casino support service, or by teading the bonus terms and conditions beforehand. Special casino bonuses are not provided for Skrill.
No matter how reliable the payment method is, you should always make sure that you are playing at a licensed online casino, which is regularly checked by reputable gaming authorities.
The payment provider Skrill implements and follows high standards of security and reliability. This means that transactions using this payment method are extremely secure and protected from online fraud.
Security methods include two-factor authentication to protect transactions and three-layer SSL encryption.
In addition, the Skrill wallet is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which is the governing body in the UK and oversees more than 50,000 financial services.
Skrill’s customer support service is one of the most high-class in the financial industry. Skrill offers its clients an extensive Help FAQ section. There are various sections that provide users with detailed information about all Skrill processes.
Support representatives can be easily contacted by email (email@example.com) or the toll-free number listed on the website. Countries such as the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland, France and Russia have their own phone numbers to contact the support service. The huge positive of the service is that it is available around the clock on working days.
You can transfer money, top up your wallet with a credit or debit card, or transfer money from another e-wallet.
Skrill is one of the most popular payment and e-wallet providers in the online gambling market.
Does Skrill charge a commission for transfers within the country:
- Send money from Skrill to Skrill: 2.99%; With Skrill True Status – for free.
- Skrill international transfer fee: 4.99%.
- Skrill deposit fee: 1%
- Commission for withdrawal of funds from Skrill account: Withdrawal of funds from Skrill to a bank account: €5.50 Withdrawal of funds to a Neteller account: € 3.49 Withdrawal of funds from Skrill to a credit card: 7.5%.
- Skrill deposit for gambling sites: free
- Skrill VIP: Free bank withdrawals and free money transfers