The following basic terms apply to the terms and conditions of Casinobaltics.com:
- Any use of the term “Website” implies www.casinobaltics.com.
- Any use of terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” implies Casinobaltics.com.
- Any use of the term “you” implies the individual(s) who visit the website.
- Any use of the term “Agreement” implies all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Your use of and access to the Website is subject to your consent and acceptance of the “Agreement”. By visiting and using the website, you agree to the terms of the Agreement.
We recommend that you read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website has to be in full compliance with the Agreement.
If you do not want to agree to this Agreement, you must not access or use this Website. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions, you can not use this Website.
We reserve the right to make any changes or adjustments to the Agreement that we deem necessary. This may be done at our sole discretion, without notice to Website users. Your continued use of the Website will indicate your acceptance of the new Agreement.
Your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement is the sole condition of your access and use of the Website.
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the results of any actions based on what you have read on this website.
- We are not an online casino operator, so we do not conduct any financial transactions related to the placement of bets.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal activity and you agree to use it in accordance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. We will not be liable for any third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions.
- You agree not to upload or transmit to the Website (or its associated servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, disrupt or impair the normal operation of a computer, computer network or mobile devices.
- You may not create or publish hypertext links to any part of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website.
- It is prohibited to upload or transmit through the Website any content that we or any of our users may find offensive, inappropriate or obscene. This includes content that may cause arousal, embarrassment or unnecessary disturbance. We reserve the right to remove such content without notice or explanation.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will work without errors, defects or interruptions. The Website and the data contained therein are provided “as is” and “as available”. Furthermore, you assume full responsibility for the actions you take as a result of information obtained from the Website. Your sole legal remedy for any loss or dissatisfaction arising from your use of the Website is to terminate your use of the Website. We are not liable to visitors for any damages, including any indirect, consequential, foreseeable, or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- In an effort to provide more value to our users, we may refer to other sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external links or resources, and do not warrant and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for their data privacy policies or content (including misleading or defamatory content). This includes any advertising or other materials or services linked to by such hyperlinks, and for any loss or breach arising out of or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available through external links or resources.
- Advertisers and we must comply with the rules set forth in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act. a). Prevent gambling from being a source of misconduct and/or disorder, or being associated with misconduct and/or disorder, and/or being used to support misconduct; b). Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open manner; c). Protect children and vulnerable adults from harm;
- We will always take into account and act in accordance with the above principles.
- Please keep in mind that by posting content (such as a comment or letter) on this Website, you grant Casinobaltics.com the exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and full right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish such content.
- Casinobaltics.com is not responsible for any indirect information. While we strive to ensure that our site is free of errors or inaccurate information, Casinobaltics does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided on third party sites.
- Casinobaltics.com and our team are not responsible for any damages directly or indirectly related to the materials on this Website.
- You are responsible and confirm that online gambling is allowed in the country in which you live, and that you have reached the minimum age for gambling. You are also responsible for complying with the gambling laws of your country.
- All materials published on Casinobaltics.com are protected by copyright, illegal use, distribution and reproduction of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.