Users do not need a bank account to purchase a Paysafecard PIN. Since Paysafecard works as a prepaid card, customers can use their own cash online and this makes it possible to make online payments without transferring confidential data.
Paysafecard also offers a mobile application for managing your PIN codes, finding the nearest retail outlets and many other convenient functions. You can create a user account called “my paysafecard”, track your balance, store PIN codes digitally and control your expenses. After registering, you will also receive access to the paysafecard Mastercard.
Pros of Paysafecard
– Anonymity and security: A 16-digit prepaid PIN means that users can deposit funds into their Paysafecard account without disclosing their own data and bank details.
– No commissions: Online casinos usually do not charge any additional transaction fees or fees to players who want to top up their online casino account with Paysafecard.
– Accepted worldwide: Paysafecard is a payment method accepted by leading casinos around the world.
– Convenient mobile application: The Paysafecard mobile application provides users with more control over the management of their bankroll.
Cons of Paysafecard
– The need for an alternative withdrawal method: Unfortunately, Paysafecard can only be used for deposits in a casino with Paysafecard, and there is no way to withdraw money the same way.
– Inactivity fee: If you have not used the entire balance on the card during the first 12 months, you pay a monthly fee of € 2.
Using Paysafecard for online casino deposits is a piece of cake. The most important factor is to choose a suitable, licensed casino from our list. Once you have decided on an online casino to play, follow these quick and easy steps to make a deposit and start playing:
- Buy a Paysafecard voucher or prepare a Paysafe Mastercard.
- Register at the casino of your choice and open the payments page
- Choose Paysafecard as the payment method
- Enter your 16-digit PIN, the currency and the amount you want to deposit.
- After these steps, the funds will be transferred to your account instantly.
Deposits with Paysafecard at online casinos are normally free. However, the casinos themselves may charge a data processing fee. However, this is the exception rather than the rule, and information about commission fees is clearly indicated on the payment page and in the casino’s terms and conditions, which are important to familiarize yourself with before depositing any funds.
There are several circumstances in which additional Paysafecard charges may arise. For example, if you keep a Paysafecard voucher for more than a year without using a loan. Starting from the 13th month, the company charges a monthly inactivity fee of 3 euros.
Also, if you pay in a currency other than your balance, the company charges a commission that varies depending on the target currency and can be, for example, 2%.
Paysafecard is a popular deposit method available in many online casinos. However, since Paysafecard is a prepaid card, this method is not available in online casinos as a withdrawal method. In order to withdraw your winnings, you are required to choose an alternative payment method.
If you still want to receive payments, you need to create a My Paysafecard account and order a Mastercard Paysafecard – but even in this case there is no guarantee that the casino will support withdrawal by this method.
Each online casino offers various bonuses and promotions for both new and existing players. In most online casinos, when making deposits with Paysafecard, you can expect to receive bonuses. The payment method itself does not provide any special bonuses for the deposit. Carefully read the terms and conditions of the bonus you have chosen to make sure that it is available when paying with Paysafecard.
Paysafecard is one of the most secure payment services that can be used on the internet. This service is reliable and anonymous, because when buying or using Paysafecard vouchers, you do not need to provide any personal or bank information, so your personal data remains completely secure.
The voucher can be purchased directly for cash, and your Paysafecard credit will not be linked to your bank account, which guarantees complete anonymity.
In addition, the casinos themselves also take a number of security measures, for example, they use the latest encryption methods with which players’ sessions are protected.
If you use a Paysafecard account, in case of doubt, you have the option to block my Paysafecard account or individual PIN codes.
Paysafecard’s customer service is both professional and friendly, and you can contact the agent at any time. This means that even if you have urgent questions, they will help you quickly. To contact customer support, there are several ways to choose from:
- Firstly, to get instant 24/7 support, you can ask your question to the virtual assistant bot Lara.
- If she could not help you, she will help you contact a live agent or offer to ask your question through an online form.
- If you want to get an answer as soon as possible, you can contact the support service by calling: 00800 0729 7233
- The site also offers an extensive section of frequently asked questions, which will help customers to sort out some questions.
Yes, this payment method is incredibly secure. With this payment method, you make payments online anonymously, without providing any personal or banking information.
The validity period of the Paysafecard voucher is unlimited, but after 12 months administrative expenses are charged.
Prepaid Paysafecard vouchers can be purchased online or at one of the retail outlets (for example, Narvesen).
Currently, there is no way to withdraw winnings via Paysafecard. If you have topped up your online casino account with a prepaid Paysafecard, you will have to find an alternative way to withdraw funds.