Choosing PayPal as a payment method is a smart move, as it is usually one of the fastest ways of transactions, whether deposits or withdrawals.
The first thing you need to do to make a deposit to an online casino using PayPal is to open a PayPal account. Fortunately, it’s fast, easy and free!
- Go to the PayPal website for your country (for example, PayPal.com/uk , PayPal.com/de , PayPal.com/lv etc.), then press the blue button labeled Sign Up.
- You will need to choose a personal account or a corporate account (for businesses)
- Fill out the registration form, specifying the email address, first name, last name and password.
- Then, you need to use the confirmation link in the email to activate the account.
- Next, you must connect a debit/credit card or bank account with a PayPal account
- After providing the card data, PayPal conducts a transaction of a few cents from this card and reports the code. (later, this money will be refunded)
- This code is used to confirm the user’s card.
- After confirming the card, you can use PayPal for ypur payments.
Pros of PayPal
– For an online casino player, transactions using this method are not subject to a commission.
– In a casino, this method can be used not only for making deposits, but also for withdrawing funds.
– Creating a PayPal account is very simple and completely free. After creating an account with a payment provider, it is very easy and fast to make payments. As soon as the payment is authorized, it takes only a few seconds before the funds are deposited into the player’s account at the casino, which is a special advantage if you want to start gambling online right away.
– Your personal data is protected with modern SSL encryption protocol. The casino’s website receives only PayPal data, but not the bank data of the player himself.
Cons of PayPal
– Limited choice of casinos: Due to its policy of cooperation only with the most reliable online casinos, not all casinos accept PayPal payments.
– Geographical restrictions: The use of PayPal specifically in casinos is restricted in some countries. An overview of geographical restrictions for PayPal can be found here.
Paying at an online casino using PayPal is popular because it is so easy to use. Once you have created a PayPal client account, transactions with online casinos are made quickly. Here’s how it works:
- Register at the PayPal online casino of your choice
- Open the payment section “Cashier”
- Choose PayPal as your payment method
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Then a secure connection to the official PayPal website will open. Here you need to enter the email address and password of your account. And you will be redirected to the PayPal client area.
- Here you should confirm the deposit
- After that, the payment is made, and the money is transferred to the PayPal account of the casino
Payment will be done immediately and you can start playing slots without any delay!
PayPal deposit fee
Players will be pleased to know that most online casinos do not charge a commission for depositing funds using PayPal on their website. It is not uncommon, but you can still find online casinos that charge a deposit fee from PayPal. In order to be safe, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the relevant terms and conditions of payments in your chosen casino.
Further good news for players is that this payment method is accepted by online casinos for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits in online casinos with PayPal are made in real time. Withdrawals usually take a little longer, but are still relatively fast.
However, note that the processing of the withdrawal request by the casino is added, which varies from one online casino to another: some require from 24-48 hours to process the withdrawal of funds, while others can do it within a few hours or even instantly. As a rule, online casinos with PayPal indicate the waiting time for withdrawal of funds on the payment page.
One of the biggest advantages of playing at a casino with PayPal is that you can count on receiving PayPal bonuses at an online casino. These PayPal bonuses differ in type: welcome bonuses, free spins, cashback, loyalty program – all of them are available to new and existing customers who make deposits using PayPal. Special casino bonuses are not provided for PayPal.
PayPal casinos are among the safest for depositing money when playing online, as PayPal works only with licensed and regulated casinos, which, when transferring, encrypt data using the best SSL protocol. This makes it almost impossible for unauthorized persons to access your personal data.
In addition, when transacting with PayPal, you do not need to enter any confidential information, which eliminates the risk of theft of your data.
To add another layer of security, PayPal users have the option to activate two-factor authentication. This means that in addition to entering a password during each login, players also need to enter a unique code that they will receive via SMS.
If you have any difficulties with transactions when using PayPal or have questions about their system, the company has an excellent customer support service that can be contacted in various ways: via a chatbot, by phone and email, as well as through a problem resolution center and an online community forum.
It is possible that your question can be answered as one of the most frequent queries in the FAQ section. So you could try to look there too.
It is very easy to withdraw or deposit funds using PayPal on any casino website. To make a deposit, just go to the online casino website and open the “Cashier” section. Select “PayPal” and enter the amount for the deposit. Then click “Send”. The site will redirect you to the PayPal confirmation page, where the user must enter their details and confirm the deposit. Soon after, the funds will be credited to the player’s account.
To withdraw money, simply open the “Cashier” section on the gambling website and follow the same steps as for depositing funds.
Yes. However, it depends on the casino you have chosen. Many of the best online casino sites offer PayPal as a payment method, but those who don’t will certainly have good alternatives.
PayPal has a high degree of security and uses industry-leading technology to ensure the safety of personal information of all customers. Privacy is also a huge part of what makes PayPal successful, and all personal information is kept completely secure in the system.
When you top up your account on an online gambling site using PayPal, you can expect the funds to be transferred immediately. However, withdrawals usually take around two business days, as online gambling sites spend some time confirming withdrawal requests. Money transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account is usually carried out within 2-3 business days.