The online gambling industry is extremely competitive, and only developers who offer truly interesting and unique content survive. This is the secret to Evolution Gaming’s success, a provider that stands out in the field full of slots and mechanics of the same type. While many other developers copy each other’s ideas, Evolution gives its fans a new gaming experience. The provider’s portfolio includes dozens of live dealer entertainment. It is useful to learn about the five most interesting releases, in our opinion.
Crazy Time is a popular variation of the Wheel of Fortune with additional payout multipliers by sectors and four types of bonus games. Before each round, a random number generator chooses a field, and then the draw in this field will have an increased payout.
The most colourful wheel is divided into 54 segments, which are unevenly located on it.
At the beginning of the draw, users are given time to bet on different sectors. The number of fields that can be selected is not limited. The player can bet on each outcome if they wish to do so.
All bonus features are different. Their mechanics vary:
- Coin Flip. The presenter tosses a coin using a special machine. One side is red, the other side is blue. Before tossing, different payout multipliers options are determined for various outcomes.
- Cash Hunt. Users look at a large screen with 108 symbols. Each of them has its own multiplier. The player must randomly select one of the cells. They become visible when all users place bets.
- Pachinko. The host goes to the Pachinko wall and throws a ball onto the field of play. The ball collides with a large number of pegs and eventually falls into one of the lower cells. Each sector has its own multiplier.
- Crazy Time. Main bonus game. This is an enlarged wheel with large payout multipliers. The player has to choose one of the three arrows. The size of the prize money is determined by what it landed on.
A sector for multiplying payouts is determined before each spin of the wheel in Crazy Time. For example, if the x1 field gets an x10 multiplier, the bet’s prize money will be x10.
This game won the 2019 Gaming Intelligence Award for Best Live Dealer Entertainment. It transfers the users into a studio with a wheel divided into 54 segments. The numbers 1, 2, 5 and 10 give the corresponding payout multipliers, the “Chance” cell with random rewards and two bonus games for 2 and 4 rolls.
Users have 12 seconds to place their bets. The host then spins the wheel. The bonus round starts if the arrow points to a field with two and four rolls. There’s only one variation of it – it is always taking place on a classical monopoly board.
The bonus round goes as follows:
- Players are shown a field, the sectors of which gradually fill up with multipliers, starting with small ones and going up to larger ones towards the end of the circle.
- A special machine rolls a dice. These are not virtual but real dice. The player’s chip moves along the board, passing the number of cells that were shown on the dice. This happens 2 or 4 times, depending on how many rolls were on the main wheel. When rolling a double, players gain an extra turn.
- If the chip makes a full circle, then all multipliers on the field will double. When all the moves are used up, the game ends.
The RTP in the game varies from 91.3% to 96.25%. The highest return will be when betting on the numbers 10 and 2.
You can win in Monopoly Live more than x10,000 of the bet, but the maximum prize money is limited to 500 thousand pounds.
Cash or Crash
Relatively new live game from Evolution Gaming. Users can place bets, climb the 20-step money ladder and receive payouts with a multiplier of up to x50,000.
Unlike the two previous entertainments, there is no wheel of fortune and sectors here. You can make only one bet – on winning. In the centre of the studio, there is a transparent flask with green and red balls. After accepting bets, the mechanism located in the centre of the container lifts one of them up. If a green ball falls out, the prize money is awarded, if it is red, the game ends. There is also one yellow ball. It gives the player the right to make a mistake.
If a green ball falls out, the user can do one of the three actions:
- Keep the bet in the game by adding prize money to it.
- Take half of the bet.
- Get paid and exit the game.
As you move up the steps, the prize money will gradually increase. The main task of the user is to stop at the right time.
At first glance, this game is exactly the same as the standard European roulette, but it has a few important differences. The main one is the so-called “lightning” numbers, which increase the payout multipliers by 50-500 times on each spin. The lucky number is determined randomly at the beginning of the round. Up to five numbers can be struck by lightning.
The roulette wheel is powered by compressed air. The dealer himself only announces the results and communicates with the players. After accepting bets, the random number generator determines between one and five “lightning” numbers. Then the odds are calculated for them. The selected numbers will be paid – between x50 and x500 of the bet.
Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt
The idea of this game is that users first select stones of a certain colour and then arrange handprints on the playing field. The casino clients have to select the cells where, in their opinion, the corresponding colour stone will appear.
There are six stones in total, giving different payout ratios:
- Gray – x1.
- Yellow – x2.
- Purple – x4.
- Green – x8.
- Blue – x20.
- Red – x65.
The user determines the size of the bet for each stone independently, but their total number should be between 1 and 20. Selecting more than twenty cells at a time with your hand is impossible.
After the bets are accepted, additional multipliers appear on the field. They are distributed randomly. Then, stones of different colours begin to open up in turn. If it matches the user’s bet, they will receive a payout.
Advantages and disadvantages of games with live dealers
Games with real hosts allow you to recreate the atmosphere of the land-based casino online. Users watch the process live, can see all the actions of the croupier and even chat with them. Also another advantage of live casinos is the variety of entertainment and their originality, especially when it comes to Evolution releases.
There are also a few disadvantages. Firstly, there is no free trial version of the game. Bets can only be placed with real money.
Secondly, for the broadcast to go smoothly without freezing, a stable high-speed Internet connection is required. Connection interruption can lead to losing your bets.
Thirdly, such games are usually much more dispersed than standard slots. However, this disadvantage can be partially neutralised by developing the right strategy.