The perks of a live casino are a combination of the functional features of real gambling establishments and the world of online games: access to the game, which is conducted by real croupiers, is provided through a screen. Therefore, there is no PRNG (pseudorandom number generator) on the platform. However, the signing up process, placing bets, calculations, and transferring funds to the clients’ accounts are fully automated.
Gameplay can be broadcasted from different places:
- From specially equipped offices with presenters and the service staff. The absence of other participants allows you to create the most comfortable environment for customers and provides high-quality broadcasts.
- From a land-based casino, where cameras are fitted in the gambling halls. A feeling of real presence is achieved thanks to other players, croupiers, guests and the atmosphere.
- From the TV studio. This option allows people, who are not active users of the World Wide Web, to participate in the stream.
In terms of technology, there is nothing special: the gambling halls are fitted with a few cameras that allow shooting from different angles and all points of view.
Special technologies convert internet sessions into an electronic format, using slow-motion replays from time to time.
Each table on the site is equipped with a game control unit, which translates information (cards drawn, winning combinations, etc.) into digital format by scanning (Game Control Unit or GCU). And then, after being processed by the program, the results are displayed on the interface.
On-site processes and software work are controlled by trained staff, located in one room, and there is a second room with the servers, IT specialists, analysts, and their own security services. They are responsible for analysing gaming activity identifying scammers and customers who do not comply with the game’s rules.
The dealers communicate with online gamblers through special monitors. In addition, the number of customers present in the establishment and their nicknames is displayed on the screens.
The web pages of different live casinos gambling sites have diverse designs. But for the convenience of users, especially beginners, all software versions of the live casino have the same blocks:
- A window designed to view the video broadcast in real-time.
- An interactive area where the game process itself takes place.
- A timer that shows the time left to place bets.
- A chat window to communicate with the dealer and the support services.
- Rows indicating bet limits.
- Buttons on the screen which can take you to the settings section.
In addition to these basics, there may be several other options on the panel (windows, buttons, links, etc.), so you should carefully study the interface of a particular platform before starting the game.
Not many online gambling sites can afford to have their own studio with real staff for the live casino. Therefore, most websites require the services of other providers, specialising in software both for live betting (Extreme Live Gaming, Vuetec, Ezugi, etc.) and PRNG (Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, etc.).
This is why you can often come across web portals that cooperate with several software operators for live gambling establishments at once.
But some operators expand their range with variations on the classics (American, French, Double Ball, Immersive Roulette), Casino Hold ’em, Three Card Poker, Caribbean Poker, and create alternative amusement, such as Asian Dragon Tiger, Xoc Dia or Sik bo (craps), or games based on popular lottery draws (7 out of 42, 5 out of 36).
Large platforms have unique games from independent developers.
A live casino with real presenters is an excellent place for thrilling entertainment and money fans.
Gambling on the live casino’s interactive online platforms has several undeniable advantages.
- If someone wishes to visit a land-based casino, but it is impossible due to its location, covid restrictions, or just because there isn’t one, they can discover a live platform. Communication with the dealer and the presence of other players create an authentic atmosphere without having to drive or fly to Las Vegas to enjoy it.
- Opportunity to play any time of the day (the institution is open 24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Availability of statistics on the bets of other game participants, wins and losses, etc.
- Being able to communicate directly with the dealer and also with other players keeps the user’s interest and allows them to stay on the site for a long time. According to numerous reviews, the croupier, who sets the game’s tone, helps get into the right mood and keep the excitement of anticipation of a big win.
- A chance to play in licensed foreign gambling houses in the user’s native language with simultaneous translation.
- Thanks to multitasking and user-friendly intervals between game periods, the live casino provides more opportunities for simultaneous bets on different “tables”.
- Today, the games are streamed without delay, in real-time.
- The technical support service works 24/7.
- The work of the financial departments makes the withdrawal of winnings to digital wallets, bank cards or other payment systems linked to the selected platform possible within a day.
These factors influence the choice of live casino clients.